Friday, July 22, 2016

Purple Onion Designs Sale


This little guy has been busy hasn't he.  LOL  I know the feeling and I bet you do too.  Timber the Beaver and his logs are some of the amazing stamps from the Stacey Yacula collection at Purple Onion Designs.  If you like him I've got some great news for you....


     That's right!  Michele is offering all her great stamps at 25% off from today through July 31st.  She even has a Sale section that will also qualify for the 25% discount.
     If you love these little critters as much as I do you won't want to miss out on  this great sale.
     For my card I stamped the Birch Tree Background stamp several times in London Fog gray ink and then cut out the individual trunks.  I then cut them in half or so and inked the edge with some Distress ink.  Then I stacked them willy nilly for Timbers beaver dam.  The sentiment was created with a die cut that I cut several times and layered as well as part of a POD Happy Holidays sentiment.



Copics Used:
beaver E71, E74, E79, E02
stick C2, C4

     Have fun shopping and be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Bazzill, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Timber the Beaver" and "Birch Trees", and Happy Holidays sentiment
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog, Versafne Black Onyx, Iced Spruce Distress ink
Tools--Mama Elephant Birthday Script die

12 comments:

Geri Neumann said...

Oh my! I love beavers and otters....and this card is adorable. Yes, he's been a busy little guy. lol Love the turquoise and white colors you've used. Take care and have a good weekend! Hugs, Geri xo

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, what an adorable beaver! Hehe! And I love how you've used the birch trees to make his "dam" that he surely is proud of building! Just love the sentiment, and your coloring is wow, as always, my friend! Hugs!

gardener said...

How cute. Love Stacy's stamps. And a sale. Great news.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aww he's so cute! fantastic CAS design which shows him off beautifully.
Lorraine

Pauline said...

Oh Tracy what a fabulous card. Love how you made the beaver dam- just so darn adorable! Great colours and like the way you layered the birthday die cut, just makes this pop! Have a great weekend!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card I love the sentiment

Nancy Thomas said...

Tracy, this card is so very clever! I love everything about it.

Pam said...

So sweet! Love this!

Ros Crawford said...

Hello lovely... I've been on a little break following the loss of my friend but it's such a delight to visit you and see this gorgeous card!! Love what you did with the logs ... fabulous card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, how very, very sweet! I LOVE that little beaver, and love the color combo and how the colors pop against the crisp white background. I think it's sooo clever what you did with the birch tree background stamp! Wow!

Nancy said...

Hello, my sweet friend! I've been such a bad girl but I'm so happy to be here! :o)
Your card is fabulous! You do such wonderful things with Stacey's fun images! I love what you did with the birch tree stamps!

stacey yacula studio said...

I just saw this card on Purple Onion Designs site so I am a little late to this post.
Your card is so adorable and very creative! Love it! :)