This week starts a new challenge at the ADFD blog and we want to see you either create a tag or add one on your project. Since the image I chose is pretty large I created a card and added a tag. I used part of the image on the tag and added a beautiful sentiment from Create with TLC. I colored a small piece of seam binding with some Dusty Concord Distress Stain and muted the color with some water for my tag pull. Here's a close up.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sarah Hurley Challenge--something magical
Digi Doodles Shop--anything goes
DigiStamps4Joy--colors of spring
Flutterby Wednesday--use your fave color with a butterfly or fairy
Word Art Wednesday--encouraging or uplifting sentiment
Crafty Cardmakers--winged things
Make It Monday--anything goes
Corrosive--myth and magic
Have a great Friday!
- Paper: Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Prima "Botanical", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: A Day For Daisies "Fairy Ring", sentiment from Create with TLC
- Ink: Copics, Dusty Concord Distress Stain, Sakura White gel pen
- Tools: Nestabilities Labels Eight and Romantic Rectangles, EK Success Corner Rounder
- Miscellaneous: Snug hug seam binding, Kraft Outlet Grungy Prim Tag, Recollections pearls, Inkadinkado Blending Chalks, DMS embroidery floss, Celebrate It ribbon